Thursday, June 28, 2012

NOTD: Shattered French Candy

Good Evening All! Today I had a class today on conflict management for employees so I actually got out of work during daylight hours. YAY! So, I thought I'd treat myself to a little candy. Wet & Wild Candy-licious, that is. Its a medium blue toned bubble gum pink creme. I love it. It's a perfect summer color and makes me smile and think of when I was a kid chewing on a giant wad of Bubble Yum trying to blow bubbles bigger than my head. Ahhh, the fond memories of childhood. I must say the brush on this was extremely wide..like whoa! I had to get used to working with it but once I did the rest was cake.


This is 3 coats with 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDri

Since I've been craving a french mani, I got out my OPI White Shatter and I must say...WOW! Its fabulous.



I would have more pics for you but blogger is being a jerk to me right now...grrrrr. So what do you think about shattered french manis?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3