Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Score!

Hello! Happy Tuesday to all. Today I have to go back to work after a 3 day weekend. Meh! I took yesterday off to take my in-laws to the airport. They will be in Puerto Rico for a month. I wish I were too. Since I'm not, I might as well show you some pics of what I scored over the weekend. I went to Walgreens for a quick run to get one thing and I ended up walking out with this.
Candy-licious, Heatwave, I Red a Good Book, I Need a Refresh-Mint, On a Trip, Under Your Spell


I saw the Buy 2 Get 1 Free and almost ran to the display. I ended up spending $8.00 on 6 polishes...not bad. Then I went to work on Friday afternoon and walked into the gift shop where they were having a BOGO sale on OPI. I walked out of there with these.

Cajun Shrimp, Strawberry Margarita, Dim Sum Plum, Tickle My France-y

I was giddy carrying my big bag 'O Pretties :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3