Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Let's Meet

Wow is it a scorcher today or what?! Its like 95 degrees with humidity at 100%. The air is so thick it's almost unbreathable. Thank God I work in air conditoning :)
My nail color for today is Let's Meet by Sinful Colors. I bought this in Rite Aid for $1.99 and I must say it's one of the best polishes I have. The formula was perfect, like the polish just applied itself. It was so easy and I really like the color too! Its a bright orange toned yellow with a golden shimmer to it. I can't stop looking at my nails. My camera was unable to capture its true color. For some reason it didn't want to pick up the orange. You can also see VNL in the photos but its not really noticeable in real life. I used 3 coats with no top coat since it dried with a nice glossy finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3