Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finger Paints: Warhol Wannabe

Last night I couldnt figure out what color I wanted to paint my nails so I just closed my eyes and picked up a polish from my untrieds. Out came Finger Paints Warhol Wannabe. I have no idea what the name means but it's a hot pink creme. I don't really know what to say. I hated putting this one on. The formula was so thick and hard to work with, it was like trying to paint my nails with glue. Not only was it thick, it was streaky and dragged and was a total mess. When I was finally done painting my nails, I hated to color. OhmyGosh!!!! Did I just say I hated a polish?! Yes! I did. The color does something with my skintone and makes my fingers look...I don't know, dirty or something.


I used 3 coats with topcoat.

Finger Paints are available only at Sally's Beauty Supply. I think they're $4.99

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3