Monday, July 9, 2012

Forecast: Heatwave!!!!

Its been HOT HOT HOT outside so I thought it would be appropriate to wear WnW Heatwave on my finger tips. Heatwave is a hot coral red that leans a bit on the orange side. I really love it. I think it reminds me a bit of OPI Cajun Shrimp...maybe a dupe? I'll have to do a comparison. The formula on this one was ok. It was opaque in 2 coats and it dried relatively fast. Can I say I'm kind of glad the heat is about to break to cooler, less humid temps. The high humidity is condusive to bad hair days=frizz-a-rama for me. Well, on to some pics.

2 coats of Heatwave, 1 coat LA Colors TC & 1 coat of Seche Vite

I now have nubbins!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a gorgeous colour! I would love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and the best part is I paid maybe $1 on this. They were buy 2 get 1 free in Walgreens.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3