Saturday, September 15, 2012

Orly Dark Shadows Collection

Early this year Orly came out with a collection inspired by a movie released called Dark Shadows. The movie was a remake from the Dark Shadows TV show. Dark Shadows was an American gothic soap opera that originally aired weekdays on the ABC  from June 27, 1966, to April 2, 1971. Even though This polish collection was released in the spring, I thought it was more color appropriate for the fall.
 
 
Decades of Dysfunction
 

 

Decades of Dysfunction is very pale flesh toned creme with a slight hint of pink. It's the color of the undead. Formula was great. I used 3 coats.
 
Grave Mistake
 

 
Grave Mistake is a blood red creme. Again, it had an awesome formula. I used 3 coats.
 
 
Buried Alive
 
 
 



 
Buried Alive is a warm chocolate brown with a gold fleck finish. I absolutley love this one. Wonderful formula. I used 3 coats.
 
 
Mysterious Curse
 


 
 
Mysterious Curse is beautiful duochrome that shifts from a navy blue to royal purple. It's shift was amazing. I wish I could have captured it in its true form. I used 2 coats on this one.
 
 
Overall, I think this collection was a win for me considering I got it for almost nothing at Sally's. 
Be sure to enter my GIVEAWAY if you haven't done so.

2 comments:

  1. Mysterious Curse is a great color! I love color changing polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful color!! I love Mysterious Curse and what a great name! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3