Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Hands: Z for Zombies

I'm baaaack! Hello my wonderful readers. I want to apologize for my prolonged absence. I was terribly ill and just could not get the energy to blog. I even wore the same polish for over a week 0_o Anyone who knows me knows that is rare. So thank you for being so understanding. I decided that since I wore this polish for over a week I should at least showcase it here. It is Z for Zombies by Happy Hands. It has a pea soup green base with red shard glitter as well as green and yellow glitter in the mix. The formula was a little thick but easy to work with and was actually opaque in 2 easy coats. It dried pretty smooth but I added topcoat out of habit.



 
 
So what do you think? I had a coworker tell me it looked like puke! Ew! I like this polish a lot. Its interesting and creative. I have never seen any other like. A winner to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3