Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mmmm Nails I Love Cake

I want to start off this post by asking you guys to pray for a family member of mine. On Monday night she lost her home and everything she owned to a fire. That has to be be one of the most devastating things to happen to anyone. Thankfully she made it out ok and her baby was not home at the time.


On to nail polish...today I have another Mmmm Nails polish to show you. It has got to be one of my most favorite glitter toppers ever. I Love Cake is a mixture of medium sized blue and yellow hex glitter, blue and yellow shard glitter, blue bar glitter and very small yellow glitter that almost passes as shimmer. I really like this one since it's not a glitter bomb you can layer it over whatever you want. I used 2 "coats" over LA Colors Lightening which is a very hot pink jelly. It photographed more orangey since my camera does not get along with neons. Do you like?



Looking at this mani makes me crave something sweet...like CAKE :)

You can find Mmmm Nails on etsy for $6.99

**This product was sent to me for an honest review.

3 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and hugs to your friend <3 Thank god no one was hurt though! And wow what a cool polish!! I love that it's not too glittery But just enough to really stand out :) Beautiful as always!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your hugs and prayers. It really means a lot. I love that this polish has so much going on without being packed with glitter.

      Delete
  2. This is so nice, hope your family member is doing well. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3