Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mmmm Nails Martini Swatch & Review

Hello lovely readers. is everyone having a good Saturday? I hope so. I'm glad to hear more and more people are getting their power restored to them...now its time to fix the gas situation/shortage here on the east coast.
Today I have another polish from Mmmm Nails to show you. It's called Martini. It has a clear base with different sized green glitters and some black bar glitter as well. I didn't want to hide the black bar glitters so I layed this over a nice bright yellow shimmer called Let's Meet by Sinful Colors. I like the outcome. The formula was ok. It wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. I had to dab on the glitter or else it would wipe off with each brushstroke. I used 2 coats (dabbing method) of Martini over 2 coats of Spoiled. I did use a top coat but it was pretty smooth without it as well.





 I keep thinking of the Oakland A's when I look at this mani.

You can find Mmmm Nails polish on etsy for $7.99

**This product was provided for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is really pretty :) I love the green over the yellow it's a really striking combination! Even though you had to dab I think there's still pretty good coverage on your nails. I definitely gotta go check out her shop now!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. She has an awesome selection of polishes and glitter toppers.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3