Saturday, December 1, 2012

Glitzology: Island of Misfit Toys

Happy Saturday everyone! I know its a late posting but I was down for the count for a few days. For some reason I have been having migraine headaches. I'm feeling better now though. Anyone else watching the Miguel Cotto fight tonight on Showtime. He is so hot! and I'm not just saying that cuz he's boricua like me :)
I got some swatching done today. A major feat for me... WOOT WOOT!!! lol
One of the polishes I swatched today is from an Indie brand called Glitzology. I ordered this a few weeks ago and I just now have been able to try it out. I must say, I am quickly becoming an Indie addict. This polish is AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!! First of all, the name brings me  back to the holiday seasons of my childhood watching the cheap claymation cartoons like Island of Misfit Toys, Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and all the rest. Island of Misfit Toys is a glitter bomb chock full of colorful delight! It has silver, red, orange, yellow, blue and green square & hex glitter as well as a black microbar glitter all swimming in a silvery shimmer base that was easily opaque in just 2 coats. It was thick but easy to work with. Take a look!



 
I used 2 coats with 2 coats of topcoat. I really love this polish. I ordered 2 others with this one and I went back to Glitzology's shop and ordered four more polishes.
You can find her shop on etsy.

**This product was purchased by me for my own personal use.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this polish! I can see why you have gotten the indie fever.

    Very pretty on you Jasmine. I didn't see the fight..I missed out it seems ; )

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3