Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve

Happy New Years' Eve everyone. I hope 2013 brings blessings of health, wealth and love to you all. I must say that 2012 has been quite an interesting year. Not so great but not so bad either. I am so grateful to be able to see another year come and go. Watching my beautiful daughter grow has been such a blessing. I wanted to enter our new year with lots of bling on my nails so here we have it. My very first attempt at real nail art.



 Can you tell that the design on my middle finger is a glass of champagne? I hope to improve my art skills in 2013 :)
 
I used a bunch of different polishes for this but I can't remember all the names. I know i used China Glaze Some Like It Haute, China Glaze Glistening Snow, China Glaze Angel Wings, LynB Designs Luxury Tax, an Icing polish and the gold glitter on my middle finger is a Julep.
 
Everyone has a blessed and safe night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3