Sunday, January 6, 2013

Essence: Alice Had A Vision-Again

Hello! Today I am posting really late since I had to work and then we went to a Three Kings Day event at a local McDonald's to help give out toys to the children of the community. Today I have the third polish from Essence's Twilight Collection called Alice Had A Vision-Again. Alice Had a Vision-Again is very similiar to Jacob's Protection except it's a blackened base with purple glass fleck/shimmer. I also had the same issues with the formula being quite thick.

Alice Had A Vision-Again
2coats with topcoat


 
 
Is anyone else having problems with blogger not letting you upload pics?
 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty polish! I had an issue with Blogger a few weeks ago but it was because I had used up my storage allotment. I had to buy more storage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I tell if I used up all my storage allotment?

      Delete
  2. What an awesome color and such beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think this one is my fav of the collection <3

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3