Monday, January 7, 2013

Essence: Edward's Love

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIIIIGGGHHHHT!
Ok! I'm sorry for that. I was watching Kevin Hart's stand up comedy show and I had to get it out of my system.
On with the show! Today I have the last Twilight polish from Essence to show you. It's called Edward's Love. Okay so I wish I really was the object of Edward's affections but this is the closest I will ever get <3
Edward's Love is a black base jam packed with silver glass fleck/shimmer.  I just don't think of this when I think of Edward. Maybe I was expecting something a little more sparkly or holo maybe. I had a better time applying this one than I did with Jacob's Protection & Alice Had A Vision-Again.

Edward's Love
2 coats with topcoat





That's all folks! Thanks for reading. I really do love & appreciate all you gals & guys. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3