Saturday, January 12, 2013

Julep January "It Girl" Box

Hi! Is everyone having a good weekend? I've been working on a project so my post is super late. I apologize. I have been geiing my Julep boxes for a few months now and I have never posted about them so I decided to show you the polishes I got in my January box. Here we have Julep Amelia, Nikki & Nina.

Amelia
3 coats with topcoat




 
Amelia is a sheer champagne color with a pearly finish. With 3 coats I was still able to see VNL. The formula was good. I had no issues with running, pooling or bubbles. It's a nice neutral/nude for work.
 
 
Nikki
3 coats with topcoat




 
Nikki is a sunny yellow color. In the bottle it looks more like a highlighter yellow but it's much more toned down and warm on the nail. I wore 3 coats without undies and 1 coat of topcoat. This dried to a rubbery looking finish without the topcoat. The formula on this one was a little thicker than Amelia but not really hard to work with.
 
 
Nina
3 coats with topcoat




 
 
Nina is a beautiful spring time orange creme. I used 3 coats with topcoat and no undies. The formula and finish was the same as Nikki.
 
I really did enjoy these colors but was a little surprised to find them in January's box. I needed some warmth after dealing with December and I got that with my "It Girl" box.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3