Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MmmmNails Spam (pic heavy)

 
 
Hello and Happy New Year everyone. I have more of a picture post for you since I am recovering from last nights festivities. Mr. Lusty and I partied until 3am before we made our way home. I had a good time though. Today I just want to show a few polishes from MmmmNails that I have recently swatched.
 
 
Party Girl
 
 Party Girl is a mix of green, white & iredescent multisized hex glitter and teal bar glitter in a clear base. I used 2 coats over Pure Ice Gift of Gold.

 
 
 
Candies R For Kids

Candies R For Kids is a mix of purple/fushia diamond glitter, purple square glitter, pink barer glitter and small iredescent glitter in a clear base. I used 2 coats over Revlon Dreamer.

 
 
 
Yes or No

Yes or No is a Mix of black bar glitter and multisized and shaped red glitter in a clear base. I used 2 coats over OPI Skull & Glossbones.

 
 
 
 
I'm Just 21

I'm Just 21 is a green to bluey purple shifting flakie. I used 1 coat over OPI Black Onyx.

 
 
 
 
Rent Free

Rent Free is a mix of Black diamond shped glitter, Smaller black hex glitter, silver holo bar glitter as well as small pink iredescent glitter in a clear base. I used 2 coats over OPI Think Pink!

 
 
 
The Recipe

The Recipe is a golden holo base with some larger gold glitters in it. I used 2 coats with no "undies."


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3