Monday, February 11, 2013

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer: Midnight Satellite

Happy Monday everyone! So did we all survive the weekend? We are still pretty much covered in snow and now that its been raining, ice as well. Oh well. I have no where to go anyways. My knee does not hurt as much anymore unless I overuse it. I go on Wednesday for an MRI. We'll see what needs to be done from there. Today I have a Pomegranate Nail Lacquer to show you called Midnight Satellite. I got this while Tina was having a huge sale over the past month or so...well, it's one of like 7 that I bought. I will show you the others eventually but this one is especially beautiful. Midnight Satellite is a forest green that has a nice flecked look to it as well as this heavenly blue glow to it. Its like it has it's own aura. I used 3 coats for my pics. The formula was nice and easy to paint on. I had no issues at all except it took a while to dry. That might be because I used 3 coats and I tend to paint it on a little thick. Take a look!

Midnight Satellite
3 coats with topcoat



 
Isn't it gorgeous?
 
**I purchased this product myself.

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3