Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Royal Fairy Tale Collection

Hello everyone. Happy Valentine's Day if you celebrate...I personally hate it so...moving on.
Today I have a couple romantic shades from Pomegranate Nail Lacquer's new Royal Fairy Tale Collection, Damsel & Storm The Castle.
Damsel is a beige/tan shimmer that reminds me of the tights we wore in dance class. They were shimmery and would not run unless you stuck those suckers in the blender! The formula was a little thick but not hard to work with. I used 3 coats.


 
 
Storm The castle is a mega opaque teal grey jelly. AhmiGawd do I LOVE this color? I DO, I Do, I DO! The formula was fantastic and was completely opaque in only 2 coats.


 
 
If you are already familiar with Pomegranate Nail Lacquer you will notice Tina has changed her label and bottle. While I do like the new look, I do miss the old bottle I originally fell in love with ;)
The new bottle is a tiny bit smaller at 14.5mL vs the 16mL it used to be. It also reflects in the price as well as these are $8.50 instead of $9. You can visit the website here.
 
**This product was sent to me for an honest review.
 



1 comment:

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3