Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spy Princess Nails: Freelancer

*Product provided for an honest review.
 
 Yay for the Boston PD and all involved in the capture of the Boston Marathon bomber #2!!!!! May we now get some answers and have justice be served! With that being said I would like to show you a polish that was sent to me by Chrissy at Spy Princess Nails. Freelancer is from her Alias collection and she describes it as "a honeyed bronze / nude shimmer, flecked with copper and turquoise glitters of varying sizes." I couldn't describe it better myself.
 
The formula was a bit thick. At first I tried to swatch this on its own but was extremely thick and goopy so I layered 2 coats over OPI San-Tan-tonio, a warm tan nude. Success!! I threw on a layer of topcoat and was smooth as glass. Some of the glitters look like they are curling in the pics but thats just light reflection. 

 
I really like how the turquoise pops against the honey color base.

 
Spr Pincess Nails is a new to me indie brand but I have a feeling I will be frequenting her shop on etsy as her glitter blends are beautiful and unique. Will you be adding Freelancer to your collection?

 
You can find Freelancer and others at Spy Sprincess Nails on etsy for $8.50.
 
**This product was provided to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3