Monday, October 7, 2013

LynB Designs It's Inconceivable

OhmyGawd!!!!! Squeeeee is just about all I could manage when my eyeballs came across this beauty on my fingertips!!!! I'm talking about LynB Designs It's Inconceivable from The Princess Bride collection. This polish is fantastically amazeballs! It's Inconceivable is a glitter BOMB jammed packed with small multi-colored metallic glitters. I mean, words escape me when I try to describe how this polish makes me feel. Take a look...
 How beautiful is this? I used 2 coats and got this level of opacity and it dried pretty smooth too. I did use a top coat to seal it all in.

 
I purchased this polish from LynB Designs on etsy. I must say this Indie brand is easily one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Qué pasada de esmalte de uñas, me encanta, no tengo ninguno con tanto glitter de tanto color, precioso.
    Me quedo por tu blog, me ha gustado ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3